PUSH. is a Prenatal & Family Care centre in Markham looking for a Pelvic Physiotherapist. Join our team of professionals to support our clients as they transition into parenthood.
• Education: BSc and MS Degree in Physical Therapy
• Pelvic floor levels 1-3, with special consideration for additional courses in pregnancy, labour, and delivery
• Good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• CPR level C and Emergency First Aid Certification
• Familiar with Jane Application
If you are passionate about women’s pelvic health and want to support new families on their journey into parenthood, please email your cover letter and resume to pushmarkham (at) gmail.com