Are you Pregnant and overwhelmed with all the information Google has to offer?
Our PUSH Prep is designed to act like a check list for the most important things we offer. We break things down by trimester so you know when to start looking into workshops/services without feeling overwhelmed.
- Info session: “Midwife, Doctor or other? who’s right for me?”
- 4 weeks+ start learning about who you might want as your primary care provider (start calling Doctors/midwives offices to see if they have a waitlist)
- Support from a Registered Dietician
- Acupressure Learning Session
- Prenatal Massage
- Mental Health Workshop
- Sound Meditation / Sound Bath
- Learn mindset and breathing in Prenatal Yoga
- Strengthen with Prenatal Fitness / Prenatal Pilates
- Explore Birth + Postpartum Doula Services
- Explore Prenatal Education Options (book the class in your 3rd Trimester so you don’t forget everything) – your hospital, doula, midwifery clinic may offer group classes. Private prenatal education is also a great option too.