Not sure where to start? Book a session with a Care Coordinator and let us help you on your journey.
Planning to start a family?
Want to support a healthy body and mindset as you start your fertility journey?
Our PUSH Planner shows you all the ways in which we can support you through your fertility journey. Our goal at PUSH is to create a safe space for families to feel supported at any stages of their journey.
- Regulates the menstrual cycle
- Improves blood circulation to the reproductive organs such as the ovaries and uterus for better response
- Relieves stress, relaxes the body and mind by stabilizing the nervous system.
- Stimulates the body’s natural healing ability to rebalance both physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Invigorates sperm for men, enhancing count and motility
- Helps support IVF treatments
Homeopathy takes a holistic approach to boosting your overall health and wellness while boosting your fertility naturally.
Book a session with our Registered Homeopath, Erin Crawford, to learn more.
Pre-pregnancy nutrition is just as important as nutrition throughout pregnancy. It is never too early to optimize your nutritional status. Research shows that a healthy diet has a positive effect on fertility. Come and learn about the key nutrient priorities during this preparation phase of your parenting journey.
Dr. Holly Letourneau‘s focus is on identifying the root causes of infertility and utilizing naturopathic treatments to improve fertility. She also strives to prevent infertility for individuals and couples who are interested in taking a proactive approach to their reproductive health.
Yoga has been shown to help with balancing hormones, improving circulation, opening the hip and pelvic area as well as reducing stress. Our Balance & Boost class focuses on poses to help you release toxins and better your reproductive health. This co-ed class is open to all levels.